ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iUndead's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iUndead

iUndead's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: iUndead's Gm Application   iUndead's Gm Application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am

IGN :iUndead

Full Name :Matthew Felipe

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :Yes, i was a lv 4 supergm

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :Sorry, i did not take a screen shot when i was a gm in other servers.

Real life photo:
iUndead's Gm Application Of

Why U want To be GM? : I want to become a gm, cuz ill help everyone on anything. But, being a gm, is not just baning the hackers, but its a job to take care of my players. You need to be sincere and have lot of attutide to be a gm. and making new players good players and fixing they're problems.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : I would help the new players with any questions and help out the staffs of NoOneMs, if they need help. ill ban the new hackers, or old hackers. and i love to host a nice and organized events. =]

Thnx , Have a really good new year =]
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

iUndead's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iUndead's Gm Application   iUndead's Gm Application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down

iUndead's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1