ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ihanjun

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm application   Gm application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

IGN :
This might look bad on my application but i have just started on this server and is very looking forward to it. I will notify Gms/Admins To my future ign.

Full Name :
Ihan Jun

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :I have participated in a beta server. I was A beta tester And we were given roles as gms. I have also made a p server of my own but disbanded it to try other servers.
If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :No. I used To but i guess i deleted =[

Real life photo:uhmm please message me for a photo xD Dont know how to upload

Why U want To be GM? :I would like to be gm Because i am one of the many people on servers who request for help or is being ksed or bothered. I have faced many problems over many servers and would like to make a change and would like to help this server out (Not that there are many problems =]). I would also like to get closer to the community and be trusted.I would also like to extend the community. and host events etc.. I also do live in the pst time so when most gms are offline (since most ppl live in malaysia i think) I can be on when most gms arent and help out the people who live in my time period.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :If i was a gm now, I would be constantly planning days in the future before hand, Such as:Planning future events And more fun stuff. I would also Contribute in hosting advertisements(Making videos on Youtube And More On This Server.) to bring this server to greater extents and to higher "levels". To make sure that the community of NoOneMs if fun and safe for all users and hope the best for all.

Thanks For Looking At my Application and sorry that it was so long~
Back to top Go down
ihan1995

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey this is my Gm application i forgot to sign in and post. sorry Gms =[. I wasnt really focused on being logged in or not. Thanks So much. And please message this account for further information on me. Thank You
Back to top Go down
ihan1995

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm application   Gm application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

im so sorry but this gm app was sent on time cause i sent during pst times. If you could Please accept also if You guys cant. Thanks Anyway For the opportunity xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm application   Gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm application
Page 1 of 1