ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ButterCa

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm application   Gm application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am

IGN : ButterCastLM

Full Name : Ng Jin Hen

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :No sorry.
If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :

Real life photo: Hmm , very sorry i cant let people see real life photo because my age is only 12 and if my parents saw that they will whack me.

Why U want To be GM? : i want to be GM because i love helping people encourage people to join our server, ban hackers , i love to host lots of event like : hide and seeks meaning if i become a GM i would like to use the Gm hiding skill where i cannot be spotted easily and they will reward. Other event i like to host is jumping event i like to pick those harder map like ludi pet walk , they have to do it 3 times to get their reward like : leaves or etc.

What times are you usually active?:
i alwasy love to online early maybe once i wake up is like 11am then i will at least play til 8.00pm because i love using the computer. Once i use to computer i would start with my game which means MS.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : I will extend my time playing maple story , follow the gm rules , helping people having a wonderful time playing our server
My global time GMT +8.00 Others : i playing maplestory(sea) since i was 9 years old i find it very boring and lag so i went to search about maple private server and i guess this must be the best server , i think thats all what i going to say about my gm application =) hopefully i will be a Gm helping people. Your truly, ButterCastLM
Back to top Go down

Gm application
Page 1 of 1