ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swagga GM application (following Wind and Jolden GM application format)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swagga

Swagga GM application (following Wind and Jolden GM application format) Empty
PostSubject: Swagga GM application (following Wind and Jolden GM application format)   Swagga GM application (following Wind and Jolden GM application format) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 pm

IGN : Swagga

Full Name :jason lee

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :I have once been a GM in KissMS,YourMs,MyMs and i have been to many server and understand some of their mistake by not putting shortcut like "@......". Hence, making newcomers a difficult time. I have a chat with a GM in the server "forgot his name" and i have quite know more about the NooneMs.
If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :Nope

Real life photo:SRY,I dunoe hw to upload at here.Pls add my msn :shiun_93@hotmail.com

Why U want To be GM? :I want to share the burden of the other GM'S as they have different time to be online.
I will also like to be a GM because i like helping people/newcomers as they does not know some for the information about NooneMs. If another GM online is busy i can also help to contact the people who needs help and guide them.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :I have host event like Hide and Seek, Jumping quest and Riddle quest,2 event and right or wrong event. I also will help the server by creating a limit of event so that people can be more happy, and that make the server a more enjoyable game so that people will recommend this server to they fellow friends and so a lot more people will join our server.

Hope Wind/Jolden(Owner) enjoyed my application, and thank you for your time.
Really Hope i Selected. Very Happy
Please comment for my mistake so that i can change for the better.
Back to top Go down

Swagga GM application (following Wind and Jolden GM application format)
Page 1 of 1