ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.

Go down 
+5
Sour
Kolo
tproductions
DaeDae
TaeYang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TaeYang

TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. Empty
PostSubject: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I've played the server for about a week now~ I just joined the forums recently sorry... lols sorry for the Christmas colors hahas ><

IGN : TaeYang

Full Name : Michael Dang

Location : United States. This can be beneficial because I can take care of the server when the other GMs aren't on because of the timezones.

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :

I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN : TaeYang. I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands ( main ones T.T) memorized and I know how to use each of them accordingly. I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support
and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions.
I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs, the simple stuff.I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every common hack and I can instantly recognize any of them.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :
[img]TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. 84012911[/img]

Real life photo:
[img]TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. 00322210[/url][/img]

Why U want To be GM? : I mainly want to become a GM in order to help people and let them enjoy there stay here at this wonderful server. What else can you ask for :]?

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : I'll try my best to help players out and let them have fun with just the right amount.

Thank you for reading this, TaeYang.
I won't be disappointed if I don't qualify, but i'll continue to play this great server anyways <3. Long live NooneMS.

Last edited by TaeYang on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaeDae

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm

offtopic: your eyes are amazing ;______;& your bangs are awesomeeeee(nohomobtwLOL). isee you're korean. : D!
ontopic: best of luck to you. since you actually have an ss to prove that you're a gm, you have a higher chance than most of us. xD
Back to top Go down
TaeYang

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 am

DaeDae wrote:
offtopic: your eyes are amazing ;______;& your bangs are awesomeeeee(nohomobtwLOL). isee you're korean. : D!
ontopic: best of luck to you. since you actually have an ss to prove that you're a gm, you have a higher chance than most of us. xD

Lol? Umm thanks.. o-o Uhh yeah i understand no homo gotcha ! Razz
And i actually took this after a soccer game and i was tired ;_; I'm suppose to look fugly D:
Back to top Go down
TehNoob

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm

the ss is edited.... you can see the job is more thinner than his name....its also less clear
Back to top Go down
DaeDae

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:37 pm

YEA! & the chat thing should be white too.....................
Back to top Go down
tproductions
tproductions

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 am

DaeDae wrote:
YEA! & the chat thing should be white too.....................
GM's can turn off their white chats to normal chat
Back to top Go down
DaeDae

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 am

o_o they can? never knew that.
Back to top Go down
tproductions
tproductions

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am

DaeDae wrote:
o_o they can? never knew that.
yup.
Back to top Go down
Kolo
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 am

JYs

ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoq ʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Use google before asking bart learned it F3

TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. N4bi1l

OMG PRO GM ?

TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. Iylf0h
Back to top Go down
Sour

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 am

TaeYang wrote:

I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN : TaeYang. I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each of them accordingly. I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support
and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions.
I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs and maps, the simple stuff.I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them.
I'm sorry, but this kind of stuff bothers me.

1.It is impossible to memorize the GM Commands(Fact)
2.I believe you can EDIt NPCS.Almost anyone can.(What you mean by maps though...)
3."I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them."
No you can not tell what all the hackers are doing.
You know the name of every hack? you probably know 1/1000 ;/
Do you know what PacketEditing is, or pVac?

Well anyways...I just had to make that clear since that kind of stuff bothers me...
Otherwise good luck >_<
Back to top Go down
MrZeez

PostSubject: lol basically u just copied my format :D   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 am

HAHA copied my format
green+ red
nvm i change mine =P
Back to top Go down
DaeDae

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am

@MzZeez It was just Christmas Colors. o_o
Back to top Go down
TaeYang

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 am

TehNoob wrote:
the ss is edited.... you can see the job is more thinner than his name....its also less clear

I can take another SS if you like :]
Back to top Go down
TaeYang

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:54 am

TaeYang wrote:
[quote="Sour"

2.I believe you can EDIt NPCS.Almost anyone can.(What you mean by maps though...)
3."I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them."

Well anyways...I just had to make that clear since that kind of stuff bothers me...
Otherwise good luck >_<

Yes, it is possible to memorize the GM commands, maybe not for you? But it is possible. 1/1000? How did you come to that fraction.. And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.
Well thanks for your opinion but i still stick by my words. Packet editing is when you edit packets coming to and from Wizet servers. Basiclly your decrypting enncrypted data and changing to whatever you want, then you send it and it takes place.

Pvac stands for Passive Vac. Which is editing your wz to make another way of "vaccing", hence the the name passive vac. Thanks, but your attempting to make me look like a noob, failed. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Xiulonglui

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am

Well u are already ChaoticMS GM and still u want here @@
Back to top Go down
Siia0Kia
Siia0Kia

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 am

TaeYang wrote:
I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every common hack and I can instantly recognize any of them.
LOL i cant stop laughing at this, you mean u try every hacks, and some how "master" how to use it?
practice do make perfect then? LOLOLOLOL

TaeYang wrote:
And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.
Well thanks for your opinion but i still stick by my words. Packet editing is when you edit packets coming to and from Wizet servers. Basiclly your decrypting enncrypted data and changing to whatever you want, then you send it and it takes place.

Pvac stands for Passive Vac. Which is editing your wz to make another way of "vaccing", hence the the name passive vac. Thanks, but your attempting to make me look like a noob, failed. Sorry.

@bold : other player is only saying out how they feel about your GM app. and you feel offended.
@red : you know "pretty much all of the hacks"? how do you know? you tried one by one? Very Happy

Last edited by Siia0Kia on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sour

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 am

TaeYang wrote:
TaeYang wrote:
[quote="Sour"

Otherwise good luck >_<

Yes, it is possible to memorize the GM commands, maybe not for you? But it is possible. 1/1000? How did you come to that fraction.. And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.

I'm sorry, but it is NOT possible to memorize the GM commands.
What if I make a command...You won't know about it...
Not all the commands are the same for every server.
I randomly made up a fraction. There are so many hacks for MapleStory that we only dream of. We don't know all of them, but there are a lot.
"Thanks, but your attempting to make me look like a noob, failed. Sorry."
Ha-ha...
I said it just bothers me. I am not trying to make you look like a nub.
I'm impressed though that you knew that...

Not trying to offend you. Just saying what is true...

Siia0Kia wrote:
TaeYang wrote:
And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.

@bold : other player is only saying out how they feel about your GM app. and you feel offended.
@red : you know "pretty much all of the hacks"? how do you know? you tried one by one? Very Happy
You my friend are now epic.
Thanks for agreeing.
Back to top Go down
DaeDae

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

@Sour&Siia0Kia - He said 'And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.' .. PRETTY MUCH, he didn't say all of them now. He probably met the basic GM Commands, you're just looking past what he actually met. And he doesn't have to try the hacks one by one JUST to know what they do. You could just simply watch videos on the hacks. On the server I was GM on, the GMs could hack, for jump quest events, and killing monsters, so he could've learned it that way. It's also true that there are more hacks than one can only dream of, but there are so little hacks for a v62 server nowadays (unless, of course, we change). I doubt that someone would actually work on a new hack for v62 NOW. They are probably busy making a hack for the v80+ maplestory.
Back to top Go down
Siia0Kia
Siia0Kia

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:56 am

DaeDae wrote:
@Sour&Siia0Kia - He said 'And yes i know pretty much all of the hacks.' .. PRETTY MUCH, he didn't say all of them now. He probably met the basic GM Commands, you're just looking past what he actually met. And he doesn't have to try the hacks one by one JUST to know what they do. You could just simply watch videos on the hacks. On the server I was GM on, the GMs could hack, for jump quest events, and killing monsters, so he could've learned it that way. It's also true that there are more hacks than one can only dream of, but there are so little hacks for a v62 server nowadays (unless, of course, we change). I doubt that someone would actually work on a new hack for v62 NOW. They are probably busy making a hack for the v80+ maplestory.

flame the right guy please,
Siia0Kia wrote:
problem with eyes?
k, i dont need war with other players. just enjoy the game
./fullstop
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down
Xiulonglui

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Opps sry i just found out its diff people xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.   TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM. Empty

Back to top Go down

TaeYang's GM App, Has all Requirements + SS of GM.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: