ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mollie's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mollie
Mollie

Mollie's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Mollie's GM Application   Mollie's GM Application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 pm

IGN :

Mollie

Full Name :
Mollie Magee-Ferris

United States of America, State of North Carolina.

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :
I have no prior experience in being a GM, but I however know the commands and basic IDs, also having experience in playing Private Servers for a long time.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :[/b]
N/A

Real life photo:
Mollie's GM Application X3e73d

Why U want To be GM? :
I would like to become a GM due to the fact of it is a responsibility. To work together on a team with others in order to provide tons of people a safe and enjoyable experience. I see it as a fun way to learn more about Maplestory and also become closer to everyone in the server to provide answers to any question or inquiry. I also think that it is quite hard for USA users to get help when most GMs are in Singapore/Malaysia and for the proper time is for USA users to be on quite late at night, when most have activities to do in the next few hours.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :
I would be constantly on to help all users and become a friend. But my job will obviously come first. I will host events that would be a proper time for USA users to join in and have a chance to earn leaves instead of staying up late in order to play the other GMs Events. I will always be on the hunt for troublemakers and hackers to ban right on the spot before they do any damage.

I feel that I contain the right attitude in being a GM, as I care for all the users, I dont turn a shoulder away and answer any question that I can answer even as a User, a GM to me is more of a volunteer in the community in which I want to be a huge part of.

I hope you guys give me a chance and if you want to ask me anything else
add me on electroslide@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Mollie
Mollie

PostSubject: Re: Mollie's GM Application   Mollie's GM Application EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 am

Bumping this
since my application was apparently skipped.
Back to top Go down
Mollie
Mollie

PostSubject: Re: Mollie's GM Application   Mollie's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 am

Bump.
T___T
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mollie's GM Application   Mollie's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mollie's GM Application   Mollie's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mollie's GM Application
Page 1 of 1