ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reborn's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:SomeOne:.

Reborn's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Reborn's GM Application   Reborn's GM Application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 am

IGN : SomeOne

Full Name :
Phong Pham

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :

I was a GM of KyrosMs(v55-Closed), HeroicStories(v62), and my application was accepted and put on hold for a server that never opened named MapleDayMs.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :
Proofs:

Spoiler:

Real life photo: Is this mandatory? You can add me on MSN Very Happy phongaccc@hotmail.com

Why U want To be GM? :

I believe that I possess the qualities that create or help create a server successful.
I am not just a kid who just wants to become a GameMaster to have awesome skills for their own gain.
I find it very degrading to the players, fellow GameMasters and most of all to the Owner when a chosen GameMaster abuses his/her's opportunity by only playing for their gain, and not helping the server.
Sure, it is fun to almost be able to do anything, but "with great power comes great responsibility" which I believe that I have. I have learned what it takes to be a beneficial GameMaster and I can assure, I can handle the position and anything that comes along with it.
I am the type of person who if given the chance will prove myself to be exceptional beneficial for SnailMS to become Truly Successful!
I am a responsible person and GameMaster's must be responsible, for it only takes one small mistake to change the whole experience for players.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :
Before anything, I would check to see if there are any hackers hacking the the server, after I have made sure it was safe of incoming problems for hackers, see what else I can do to help the player have more fun on this server. If all that is done, I will try to have fun with the players and see what they think about the server.
AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE I WILL HAVE FUN (still obeying the GM rules of course)
Back to top Go down
.:SomeOne:.

Reborn's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn's GM Application   Reborn's GM Application EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

Reborn's GM Application
Page 1 of 1