ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Although my gm application last time accept but remake...

study flower santa rendeer and also merry christmas santa santa santa

IGN: Lloyd

Full name: Tan Kiat Boon

Did U have experience in GM Job: Actually, yes in this server but when close down and Killstory

If have show me the screen shot that u been GM: Do not have, your server is close that time. ( I told Wind already )

Real life photo: Sorry i cannot give mine real life photos or my mother and father will kill me thank you for the understanding !!!

Why u want to be a gm?

I want to help the people to choose the right maplestory private server and stay in it as long as they can. I use this server to make songs video too. I finding server to do that...

What u will do in game if u are gm now?

I will help new players and go through the rules what to do and what to not do and tell them which is bug and gif them a warm welcome when they join the server. I will host event like hide and seek, jump quest and silver slime summon. I will try to stop them from using vulgarities and stop scolding gms or bully them. I will ban them or jail them for the right purpose but not for fun. I will follow what the SGM and Head GM say

Last edited by Lloyd on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 am

pls tell me become a gm, 1st job you need to do what.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

PostSubject: answer:   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 am

Hire more people and help newcomers?
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

anymore?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

PostSubject: Added   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 am

Look out for hackers and follow the gm rules and never abuse the gm powers
Back to top Go down
born996

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 pm

reminds me of Lloyd Korn >> Nexon's retarded lawyer that sues servers, hope this one don't die
Back to top Go down
tproductions
tproductions

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

born996 wrote:
reminds me of Lloyd Korn >> Nexon's retarded lawyer that sues servers, hope this one don't die
lol
Back to top Go down
Sour

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:55 am

born996 wrote:
He hasn't sued a server yet.
/End of post
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)   Lloyd GM Application (newly edited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lloyd GM Application (newly edited)
Page 1 of 1