ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm Apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Never

My Gm Apps Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Apps   My Gm Apps EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 pm

IGN : Never

Full Name : Alvin tan

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? : Yea i am Gm and co admin at quite alot of server but most of them went down cos not enough player ^^

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM : I Never take screenshot of myself and hacker mostly because i am event hoster , other Gm catch hacker and not really much player in the server.

Real life photo: Sorry i no real life photo i am actually dead i am a death reaper so i don't take photo Haha joking i don't have USB phone to upload to my computer because i chose computer over handphone that why my parent dint buy me a good handphone.

Why U want To be GM? : Mostly because this is a fun server

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : For becoming GM first i will host an event to celebrate for myself ^^ well and cleardrops for people that killing lots of monster and alot of drops on floor to reduce the lag, About catching hacker then i don't think i need to do that this server is peaceful and most player if they saw hacker they will report maybe some Gm will reach them before me ^^ but i will still catch hacker if i see them but it better that no hacker come into this server. ^^

Thanks for reading my Gm apps if any error please tell me about it thanks. ^^
x x x

By Never
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

My Gm Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Apps   My Gm Apps EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Sry, Gm App Reject
Back to top Go down

My Gm Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: