ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redo of GM app b/c i didnt follow outline srry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kannelal

Redo of GM app b/c i didnt follow outline srry Empty
PostSubject: Redo of GM app b/c i didnt follow outline srry   Redo of GM app b/c i didnt follow outline srry EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 am

IGN :

Full Name : Parth Patel

Email Adress: (i was on vaca so i couldnt get App ontime plzz consider me) parth_patel95@hotmail.com

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :
Yes
CakeStory - 250 players online (GM)
DarkGeeMS - 100+ players online (Admin)
XMS - 250 players online (GM)
Maple-H - 100 players online (GM)

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :
I can not take screen shots on this computer of mine but u can surely go to the DGMS site and ask around. My IGN on that server is TimeX. People will surely say i am a GM. I am not lying.

Real life photo:
I am not sure how to put my picture up but u can add me on Facebook if u have one. If u do not, email me and i can email u a picture. Search streetboyx95@hotmail.com for the email if u have a facebook.

Why U want To be GM? :
I think I'd be an efficient GM/staff member. Not only would I also enjoy to be a GM on any server, but I also want to support the staff and try to help them at creating it. It would be an absolute honor to be a GM in this server. I think I would be a beneficial addition to the server/staff because of my:

1. Experience
2. Maturity
3. Awareness of surroundings
4. Advanced knowledge regarding Maplestory gameplay
5. Amount of time online
6. Honesty
7. Diligence
8. Responsibility
9. Trustworthiness
As you can see from my experience, I have had 4 jobs in very popular private servers.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :
Now instead of explaining the typical "I can ban hackers, host events, and help people," the one thing that I can contribute that others cannot is my diligence. I never stop working at what I do, I don't give up, and my wish is to help the players and facilitate the owner's responsiblity to run the server smoothly. My titanic amount of experience in GM'ing in private servers will also enable me to recognize all commands, to keep my cool in a difficult situation, and to know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down

Redo of GM app b/c i didnt follow outline srry
Page 1 of 1