ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM App Plz I Was On Vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kannelal

GM App Plz I Was On Vacation Empty
PostSubject: GM App Plz I Was On Vacation   GM App Plz I Was On Vacation EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

Name: Parth

Timezone: EST

Email Address:(please Email Me back because i was on vacation with no computer) streetboyx95@hotmail.com

Proof: Proof as a GM? None. But I can assure you that I am not lying and I have evidence that I have been a GM on the following servers.

Experiences as GM(Must be professional staff):
CakeStory - 250 players online (GM)
DarkGeeMS-100+ players online (Admin)
XMS - 250 players online (Head GM)
Maple-H - 100 players online (GM)

Why you would like to GM on this Maplestory server: I think I'd be an efficient GM/staff member. Not only would I also enjoy to be a GM on any version of Maplestory's server, but I also want to support the staff and try to help them at creating it. It would be an absolute honor to be a GM in this server.

I think I would be a beneficial addition to the server/staff because of my:
1. Experience
2. Maturity
3. Awareness of surroundings
4. Advanced knowledge regarding Maplestory gameplay
5. Amount of time online
6. Honesty
7. Diligence
8. Responsibility
9. Trustworthiness

As you can see from my experience, I have had 4 jobs in very popular private servers.Now instead of explaining the typical "I can ban hackers, host events, and help people," the one thing that I can contribute that others cannot is my diligence. I never stop working at what I do, I don't give up, and my wish is to help the players and facilitate the owner's responsiblity to run the server smoothly. My titanic amount of experience in GM'ing in private servers will also enable me to recognize any version of Maplestory's commands, to keep my cool in a difficult situation, and to know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down

GM App Plz I Was On Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: