ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failed's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Failed
Failed

Failed's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Failed's GM app   Failed's GM app EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

IGN : Failed

Full Name : Alejandra Maria Garcia

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? : I happen to have 4 experiences of being a GM. SuperMS, NovaMS, FalloutMS, and LatinStory. In all these Servers I happened to be a lvl 4 GM, in FalloutMS I was 3 hours before promotion to a Lvl 5.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM : Sadly I dont have any more screenshots of being a GM, All the servers ive said Have been shut down due to the owners being greedy and just wanting money from Players, And I've gotten a New computer. Much faster I have to say, 6GB ram maybe not as good as other's but I find it good enough ^_^.

Real life photo:Failed's GM app Littleme

Why you want To be GM? : Well being a GM has always Been a great pleasure to me. Knowing you helping others is a very nice achievement in life. Even if it is in just A game, it's better then nothing. I happen to love hosting events aswell ;], and yes I do know the fact that giving godly items, and favorting other players during is a Violation(I find it a Big one). Of course I will also advertise the server Even if im not a GM.

What you Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : I'd be doing the best at helping just about every new player that joins. As in Greeting them, telling them the player commands and of course making the first impression as in Giving them a Tour. I'd also like to host a Fair share of event's, Because I happen to know other GM's will be hosting events as well ^_^, and to top it all off,Just having fun and improving the server in Baby-steps
Back to top Go down
JR0C

Failed's GM app Empty
PostSubject: xD   Failed's GM app EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Lol looking depressed
Back to top Go down
Never

Failed's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failed's GM app   Failed's GM app EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:05 pm

There is no more GMs slot + server might not come back again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Failed's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failed's GM app   Failed's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Failed's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: