ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazey
Kazey

Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!   Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 pm

IGN :Kazey

Full Name :Nicholas Yang Yi Li

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :None at all. I am willing to learn if I have the chance to.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM :None. As I said before I am willing to learn.

Real life photo:Can I please put my photo as avatar?Thank you..P/s I'm honest that I admit that I'm fugly.

Why U want To be GM? :I, like many other players for this server, wish to allow it to shine to its fullest potential. Also, I have been playing this server for quite some time now and I think I know almost how this server works. I think I am able to further help this server in ways other than donating as I am currently not working and I do not have much cash in hand. I think I can be considered to be one of the more 'senior' members as I am one of the longest players for SnailMS that is still remaining. I tried to bring in more players but my age group prefers other games like Defense Of The Ancients (DOTA), Left 4 Dead (L4D) and many other games. To them Maplestory is a game of the past. I managed somehow to bring my best friend into the game and although not an active player, he still continues to play and check the forums once in a while. I know I am not the best choice for this position, I do not expect to be a GM either, but I just tried my luck. Some said I should be GM, some said I should not. I do not mind not having the position of being a GM, but I want to help the server as much as I can. To me, this may be my last server I am playing as this is the only one server that I find good. It has nice players, great community (before the server wipe, now its pretty small), good game style, almost hacker free and great events. Well I am not sure if I might leave the server if this application is not accepted. But till the day the server ends, I will still play, and if I am a GM, I will stay responsibility-bound to this server.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :I'll be myself.I'll hang around with all the players.Besides, I'll host events to make sure that all the players are having a good and enjoyable time.Besides that,I'll vote for NooneMS to make sure it'll go up to top 5. Meanwhile,I'll "force" more of my freinds to join in the server.
Back to top Go down
Never

PostSubject: Re: Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!   Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 pm

To be honest The GM Slot already full so you might need to wait untill we have more player.
Back to top Go down
Kazey
Kazey

PostSubject: Re: Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!   Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Never wrote:
To be honest The GM Slot already full so you might need to wait untill we have more player.
Sure if you say so..**stares**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!   Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazey's GM apllication:) Happy New Year!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: