ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TakeOff's new GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TakeOff

TakeOff's new GM app Empty
PostSubject: TakeOff's new GM app   TakeOff's new GM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 pm

IGN : TakeOff

Full Name : Joachim Fjortoft

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? : well i have read a little but never been a GM but i am a quick learner Wink

Real life photo:

if the photo isnt comed up i will send you it on msn Smile i have added you

Why U want To be GM? : I dont want to be a GM because of the muche cool stuff you can do, i wanna be a gm because i will help pepl with problems and other things im trying my best to help pepl without to be a GM with that i made 2 videos and published them on youtube Smile the videos are a how to connect NooneMs and a Join NooneMS, im siting in the chat window and helping and trying to do my best to do that all have a good day on NooneMS

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now : Try do my best for the pepl on the server to have a good day on NooneMS with helping them out of problems, do my best to make the server published around the world,TakeOff's new GM app Joachi14
Back to top Go down
Never

PostSubject: Re: TakeOff's new GM app   TakeOff's new GM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Lol well that oso a good choice repost a new Gm app LOL

well anyway hope you get selected Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TakeOff's new GM app   TakeOff's new GM app EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down
TakeOff

PostSubject: Re: TakeOff's new GM app   TakeOff's new GM app EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 pm

^^ ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TakeOff's new GM app   TakeOff's new GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

TakeOff's new GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: