ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Enjoy Your Posting :P ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TenNoob's AGM app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TehNoob

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 am

IGN :TehNoob

Full Name :Mohd Mirzan B. Mohd Azlan (i think im the only Malay who is applying for this -.-)

Did U Have Experience In GM Job? :Yes, I was a GM in 3 differnt servers, but all 3 of them closed in less than a month.

If Have Show Me The Screen Shot That U Been GM : As I said they closed very fast so I didn't take any screen shots, so sorry.

Real life photo :So very sorry but I cant put any real life pics of me on the internet since I'm only 12 if my parents find out, I'm toast!

Why U want To be GM? :I want 2 be a gm because i have lots of experience of hosting events, helping out newbies and catching hackers, so I hope my experience dosn't go to waste. Haha. Just kidding. Also, because being a GM is not about pure work, it is about helping people, and I love helping ppl because I'm a people person. And people persons are great GMs =3.

What U Will Do In Game If U Are GM now :If I was a GM right now I would start playing this server imedietly after I wake up and help anybody who needs help.I will also invite ppl to this server and also vote for it everyday! Thus,we can have more players and more players means more donations =3. Furthure more i will host events (with Jolden's or Wind's permison of course c;) because its one of the things I love about being a GM.

I hope my application isn't too short and gets accepted =3
By the way, Jolden, Wind You guys have the best private server i've ever played.<3

-Mirzan

Last edited by TehNoob on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sour

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am

1.I doubt Nexon closed the servers. What servers were they?
2.If you want to become a GM. I suggest you learn correct grammar.

Otherwise you have an alright application.

Twelve year old kids can do a lot.
I'm twelve and I have started to learn how to code the following languages.
PHP
MySql
Java
JavaScript(Same as HTML)
C#
Python
XML
HTML(Even though it isn't really a language)
Shell

If they don't pick you because you are twelve. That is just fail.
Back to top Go down
jason1120

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:25 pm

ur post is quite good hope u get selected
Back to top Go down
Never

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah there no age barrier but you need to go to school when reopen you need Time

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Wind
Admin
Admin

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Rejected App.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TenNoob's AGM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenNoob's AGM app   TenNoob's AGM app Empty

Back to top Go down

TenNoob's AGM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ღ NooneMs Forum ღ :: Application :: ♥AGM App♥ [OPEN] - Until 31 December 2009 We Only Reply Your Application-
Jump to: